What we offer
The Comprehensive Financial Plan
- An introduction to the principles and practice of financial planning and wealth management.
- A detailed list of Clients' capital assets and liabilities.
- A Net Worth statement.
- An analysis of Client's capital, broken down into the various asset classes and risk categories.
- An analysis of his/her cash outflows as between different categories of expenditure.
- An Income Tax computation with a calculation of net spendable income per year, per month and per week.
- Recommendations for legal tax avoidance.
- Lifelong cash flow forecasts to determine on stated assumptions to what extent there is a danger of running out of money (and when) or, if there is no such danger, the extent to which it should be possible to increase personal expenditure and/or gifts to family members.
- Recommendations for switches between investment funds, usually at nil cost and without triggering tax liabilities.
- Guidance on what to do when property or investment values increase or fall significantly.
- An analysis of potential Inheritance Tax liabilities, with recommendations for tax minimisation and estate planning, review of Wills.
- An analysis of existing ivestments, including assessment of Attitude to Risk (ATR) and subsequent measurement of existing portfolio against that suggested by ATR.
- An analysis of existing life assurance, critical illness, income protections and medical insurance.
- An analysis of existing pension plans, with regard to charges, fund performance and projection of future benefits. Also any preserved Final Salary schemes and State Pension.
- Details of Clients' professional advisers, wills, powers of attorney and similar data which is helpful not only to Clients but also (potentially) to their executors and trustees, and
- Details of the recommendations and actions related to the planned achievement of objectives.
Financial Plans are tailored to Clients' individual circumstances and can be a significant aid to self organisation and financial planning. Many clients comment positively on the helpful discipline of the ongoing services and review processes.